Roberta Smock by Olivia Tullett®.
Have you ever felt like there is never a garment that is suitable for shooting, dog walking, horse riding, also general country and outdoor lifestyles?
Well, now there is!! Our “Roberta” smock is the answer to all of the above.
A tweed, waterproof, windproof, fleece-lined smock (or hoody, depending on your preference on wording) suitable come rain or shine. An adjustable hood keeps the wind and cold out and the fleece lining keeps you all snug. You’ll never need multiple items for different activities again!
100% British Made with high quality materials.
To ensure high quality products, we individually cut each of our Roberta Smocks. The tweed is fully teflon coated with a full waterproof interlining to ensure the wearer stays dry.
Features of the Roberta Smock:
- A fully adjustable hood (front to back and around the edge);
- Full fleece lining to keep you nice and warm;
- Both a zipped front pocket and fleece lined front pouch pocket;
- A pull tight cord around the hem to heel to draught out;
- Full waterproof lined and Teflon-coated tweed;
- Top zip and side zip opening to make the smock easier to take off and on;
- Double cuff – to keep the wearer’s arms warm and stop rain dripping down into
- Full action-back to allow the wearer more movement;
- Internal back structure to supply slight support to the wearer, avoid rubbing on the bra straps and
pull the smock pleats from action back into position when arms are not stretched.
The sizing is a little more snug than our other garments as the fleece lining keeps the heat in very well.
All colour options are available in UK sizes 8-22. All of the Olivia Tullett® garments are 100% manufactured in England.
All images are copyright of Olivia Tullett®. If you need to use any of the images please contact us.
Lifestyle pictures courtesy of www.sarahfarnsworth.co.uk
*Please note if we are out of stock your any item within your order, it will still be processed and the item(s) will be sent out as soon as they are ready.