Olivia Shooting Jacket by Olivia Tullett®.
We are proud to say that our Award Winning Olivia Shooting Jacket, along with all of our shooting attire, is all designed by a lady gun, for the lady gun.
100% British Made. Made with high quality materials.
Currently available to pre-order, for delivery on the 1st September 2018, in the beautiful colour combination of Brown herringbone tweed with brown leather. We will be adding more colour options soon so enquire for more info.
To ensure high quality products we individually cut in both the tweed and leather for each of our Olivia shooting Jackets. The tweed is fully teflon coated with a full waterproof interlining to ensure the wearer stays dry. The colourful paisley print lining adds a bit of extra colour to the garment.
Proud winners of the Shooting Industry Awards 2017 in the New Ladies Clothing Category. Beating the well known brands Musto and Laksen to the finish line Olivia Tullett® were praised for design innovation and bringing style to the field for lady shooters.
There are many unique features involved in this jacket which came about after trials in the field with lady shooters of various experience;
- Fully removable sleeves – creating a two for one effect;
- A two-way zipper on sleeves to allow slight opening for ventilation;
- Padded on both shoulders to benefit both right and left-handed lady guns;
- Top hand warmer pockets;
- Unique Olivia Tullett® designed pockets which hold approximately 50 cartridges (depending on
calibre, it could be more);
- Full waterproof lined and Teflon-coated tweed;
- Two-way front zip;
- Double collar and double cuff – to keep the wearer’s neck warm and stop rain dripping down into
- Full action-back to allow the wearer to swing the gun unimpeded;
- Internal back structure to supply slight support to the wearer, avoid rubbing on the bra straps and
pull the jacket and lining pleats from action back into position when arms are not stretched.
Finally the Olivia shooting jacket is shaped at the waist and down the back to give a feminine look and shape to it. We have made the sizing is generous to allow for layers to be work underneath. We use cow hide leather in our gilets due to its hardwearing qualities.
All final colour options will be available in UK sizes 8-18. All of the Olivia shooting Jackets by Olivia Tullett® are 100% manufactured in England. Please contact us for bespoke options available and prices.
Please be aware that ALL orders placed before 1st September are on a PRE-ORDER basis ONLY and delivery will be on or just after 1st September 2018.